Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are to be made online directly with us, by email (email@example.com) or by contacting our number on 07377740067.
- If you make a course booking under the distance selling regulations and your course starts less than 14 days later, you agree to forfeit your rights to a refund if you cancel your course.
- Once a booking and a payment has been made, any fees are not refundable after the cooling off period (14 days). Courses booked in person or within 14 days of the start date do not qualify for the distance act rules. All course deposits/fees paid are non-refundable.
- Once we have processed your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Your place on a course is only guaranteed when your deposit/full payment/required instalment plan payment has been received and you have received a booking confirmation. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please contact us by email.
- Payments & Cancellation Policy
- Current course fees are available by contacting us online directly, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by contacting our number on 07377740067.
- Payments can be made using Mastercard/Visa/PayPal/PayPal Finance (under £600)/EBTAPLAN Instalment plan.
- Course fees include: tuition fees, training materials/products used during lessons, manuals and handouts, refreshments. Additional fees may be required such as registration fees/assessment fees/Admin finance fee
- Any other items that will include further costs such as kits for home use will be charged as additional items unless specifically stated otherwise.
- In the event of a student withdrawing from a course before completion or failing to attend the course without giving at least 14 days prior notice, no refund will be made, or transfer offered.
- If a student notifies the Essex Beauty Training Academy in writing (email or letter) up to 14 days before the start date of a course, and where the student has issued you with a written confirmation of cancellation, a full refund less deposit will be made (within 14 days of notification). It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that a confirmation of cancellation is received.
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, a student has a right to cancel a course within 14 days (known as a “cooling off period”) of entering a contract. In this instance a full refund will be made to the student. If the course commences within the cooling off period and the student has attended the course, then the cooling off period is forfeited meaning that a refund cannot be obtained.
- If a student withdraws from a course within 14 days of commencement for whatever reason, then the full fee will remain payable or any fees paid will be held.
- On rare occasions, such as due to extenuating circumstances or insufficient learner numbers being booked on a course, it may be necessary to reschedule or cancel a course upon which a booking is made. If the reschedule dates offered are not convenient to the student, Essex Beauty Training Academy will refund payments already paid only. No other compensation will be made by Essex Beauty Training Academy.
- Essex Beauty Training Academy warrants that the services provided under these terms will be provided with reasonable skill and care.
- The student warrants to Essex Beauty Training Academy that they are:
a-Legally capable of entering binding contracts, and have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these booking terms.
b-The information provided in or in connection with the booking request is accurate and complete.
c-The student will be able to attend the Essex Beauty Training Academy course at the time and in the place advertised.
d-The student meets the pre-requisites and qualification criteria for attending the course as specified in pre-requisites
e-The student is a resident of the European Union.
- Generalised Policies
- The student will ensure they attend every hour of the course on which they are booked. Course content is designed to meet the criteria set out by the relevant awarding bodies. Failure to attend all the guided learning hours could result in the student not gaining the relevant qualification.
- Students must be 18 years or over at the time they begin a course at Essex Beauty Training Academy.
- Essex Beauty Training Academy will not guarantee students will pass any test, examination or competence certificate. If during the test, examination or competency demonstration the student does not meet the standards required by the governing body applicable to that skill, then Essex Beauty Training Academy cannot be held responsible.
- Courses will require practice on models, plus written assignments to enable completion. Photographic evidence of this practical work may be required by the internal and external verifier.
- Essex Beauty Training Academy reserves the right to alter or reschedule course dates and timetables if necessary.
- Essex Beauty Training Academy reserves the right to alter and rearrange the course structure and content as and when necessary or as directed by any governing bodies or accredited institutions without notice.
- Essex Beauty Training Academy reserves the right to decide on the number of students present on a course at any time.
- Essex Beauty Training Academy reserves the right to refuse entry/enrolment onto any course or refuse education to a student booked on a course with valid reason.
- All course materials are copyright to Essex Beauty Training Academy and will not be copied without permission.
- All students are required to follow Health and Safety, Student Conduct, Client Confidentiality, Data Protection and any other policy or regulation as set by Essex Beauty Training Academy. These are available to students on request.
- Students will follow the dress code set by Essex Beauty Training Academy
- The final decision on any assessment will be made by Essex Beauty Training Academy, VTCT or any other awarding body.
- Students acknowledge that any work not submitted to the tutor for marking within the agreed study period will be subject to further fees. The student also acknowledges that some work will have to be to a standard recognised by external awarding bodies in order to receive the accredited qualification.
- It is the learners’ responsibility to study resources deemed appropriate to pass the written work, practical assessments and exams.
- Home study of theory is required and it is the student’s responsibility to do so in order to have the knowledge required to pass the assessments.
– Re-sit exams will be charged for as follows:
- Written 1st attempt – Included in course fees
- Written 2nd attempt – Included in course fees
- Written 3rd attempt – £20.00
- Written further attempts – £25.00
- Practical 1st attempt – Included in course fees
- Practical further attempts charged at £75.00
- All re-sit exams will need to be booked into dates when the internal verifier is booked to attend.
- Re-sits and re-takes of written or practical assessments will be taken at a time scale set by Essex Beauty Training Academy which suits the internal verifier or external verifier. VTCT or ITEC in any discipline have an end date given by Essex Beauty Training Academy at enrolment. Any completion passed the given end date will be charged at a penalty of £150 for each day dedicated to student completion. Any re-sits required past a 2-year period need to be started again and will be charged at the full price of the qualification to do this.
- Complaints Procedure
- At EBTA we aim to provide a fantastic service and an excellent experience. However, if you have any complaints then please make them known in writing to email@example.com. We will then work to investigate and resolve them.
- Course Languages
- The only language used by Essex Beauty Training Academy is English. If you require your course literature to be translated to a different language then please discuss this at the point on booking, at least 28 days before the start of the course. Essex Beauty Training Academy reserves the right to charge a fee for any literature translation services.
- Applicable Laws
- These booking terms are governed by and created in compliance with English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these booking terms
In placing an order for a course with Essex Beauty Training Academy the individual acknowledges all terms listed above.
If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
DEPOSIT AND INSTALLMENT PLAN TERMS
- Deposit Scheme
- Learners have the option to pay a deposit and then pay the remaining course cost at least 14 days before the course start.
- Once a booking and a deposit payment has been made, any fees are non-refundable after the cooling off period (14 days).
- Courses booked in person or within 14 days of the start date do not qualify for the distance act rules. All course deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposits cannot be transferred towards funds for another course – they can only be used to contribute towards the payment of the course initially signed up for.
- For courses priced under £500 the deposit amount is 50% of the full course price.
- For courses priced at over £500 the deposit amount is 25% of the full course price.
- Instalment Plan – EBTAPLAN
- Learners can pay instalments to spread the cost of the course into more manageable payments in accordance with the instalment plan policy. The amount payable for each instalment will be agreed between Essex Beauty Training Academy and the learner
- The payment instalments are divided into 3 equal amounts of the full course price: Upon making payment 1 the learner is able to book onto their course of choice; following payment 2 the learner is eligible to complete the course; after the final payment the learner will be awarded their certification and official accreditation from CPD.
- All payment plans are internal, 0% apr, require no credit check but do require two forms of ID and proof of address.
- All instalment agreements must be adhered to, agreed and signed by Essex Beauty Training Academy and the learner. Failure to adhere to the agreement will result in the course dates being opened up to other learners and the agreement becoming invalid. All monies paid will therefore forfeit the agreement rendering it null and void.
In placing an order for a course with Essex Beauty Training Academy using the Essex Beauty Training Academy Plan the individual acknowledges all terms listed above.
If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us.